Sunday, July 17, 2016

Firewatch Game Cycling menu bug - A SOLUTION


Hello again boys and girls!

If you consider to play Firewatch you might encounter a pretty neat bug.

A friend of mine called me that he have an issue with this game Firewatch (You know how the things are when you are an IT guy ;) )

The issue was that when he started the game, the menu marker start circling over and over again like a button was pressed. Here is a gif of the bug:


Just FYI I noticed that the control keys for the menu are W, A, S, D and not the arrow keys.

However you can use the mouse so just navigate with it to "Settings" > "Controls" > Select "Ignore Other Input devices" and you are done. Here is a quick gif:


Now you are all set up! 

Some of the devices connected in my PC was considered as a controller by the game (I have all of my actual controllers unplugged) and that's why the menu was cycling like that.

Have fun and don't stay too late playing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment